The topic of permits is always fun discussion with homeowners. I can't count the number of times I have people say "why do I need a permit from the City, i'm just doing a simple "whatever"
Buy This San Ramon Home Before Someone Else Does
Coming soon - 3 bedroom, 2 bath one story home in San Ramon Montevideo/Davona location.
Features of this home inclue:
- 3 Bedroom, 2 Baths
- Kitchen w/upgraded cabinets, granite counters and Viking appliances
- Plenty of cabinets in the kitchen dining area
- Large dining room with fireplace
- Bright and spacious family room, also with fireplace
- Remodeled master bathroom
- Double pane windows, planation shutters
- Japanese style gardens in back yard with fountain, lights, 2 decks....so much more
- Debuting on the market at $959,999
As a potential client you probably want to know what am I going to do for you….why choose me to represent you in the purchase or sale of your largest asset. I have been in the business for over 14 ....
Latest Blog Posts
Is it a seller's market or buyer's market here in the East Bay. The current inventory level in most areas is 1.5 to 2.5 months. Sellers are in a prime position right now to take advantage of